TRAINING THE LEADERS OF TOMORROW
The ILM Accredited Leadership Programme is a two-week programme, designed to provide the young leaders of tomorrow with training that will develop their leadership and professional English Language skills. The programme will consist of seminars, discussions and workshops that tackle the key issues faced by today's' leaders and develop English language skills appropriate for business and work. The ILM accredited Young Leadership Programme introduces students to the international community of which all leaders are a part and the ways in which changing social, and economic conditions shape the role a leader plays within the context of current affairs.
GAIN PRESITIGIOUS ILM LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT QUALIFICATION TO ENHANCE YOUR CV
Who should attend?
- This course is for university and college students aged between 18-25 who have an interest in Business, English and History, and would like to gain a recognised Leadership and Management qualification. You should have good English language skills, although you can get additional support for your English.
Key Benefits of the Course
- You will achieve the ILM Level 3 Award in Leadership & Management which has international recognition, and confirms your potential for leadership and management positions
- Successful completion of this programme will enhance your CV and your business profile
- You will have an opportunity to network with young professionals and potential business managers from many different countries
- You gain an understanding of English culture and business
Increase your skills in English language
the end of the programme you will be able to.................
- understood the key issues facing business and leadership today and in the future;
- advanced their analytical, presentation and debating skills, both written and oral in English
- improve the ability to work individually, as part of a small group and as a class;
- developed leadership skills such as debating, preparing and delivering speeches and managing others.
- Improve confidence in public speaking
- Provide a deeper understanding of important world issues.
- Critical thinking,
- Developing arguments, applying persuasive techniques, and expressing their ideas to convince any audience, both verbally and written in English
- Meet and communicate with others from diverse backgrounds
- Gain an understanding of English life and culture
- Develop English skills - (option to undertake English exams - at an additional cost)
You will be required to complete a programme of leadership seminars and business English. You will cover the following subjects as part of this programme.
Developing Yourself as a Team Leader
Problem-solving and Executive Decision-Making
Creativity, Innovation and Change
Understanding Leadership - leadership theory, styles and practice
Delivering Business Presentations & Business English
Leading Your Work Team
As part of your programme you will be required to complete assessments to gain this internationally recognised qualification. You will be involved in delivering business presentations, participating in a team challenge, discussions, written assessments and a team project in order to gain successful certification.
Resources and Support
As part of this course you will be provided with the essential requirements for success!
You will be allocated an experienced and expert Leadership E-coach who will provide support and guidance throughout your course, and will be your main point of contact. Your tutor will give you all the support, feedback and guidance you need to successfully achieve this qualification. You will also be provided with access to a range of resources, both online and hard copy materials. As part of the course you will receive complimentary ILM studying membership, the benefits of which include:
- Complimentary subscription to Edge magazine, the Institute's leadership and management magazine
- The Ci Zone, free access to a suite of interactive career development tools and resources.
- The Resource Centre brings you the access to latest leadership and management thinking through a free online catalogue of e-books, business books summaries and thousands of e-journal articles.
- The LearningZonehas over 400 digital learning resources covering essential management and leadership topics, many of which have been mapped to directly support learners on the ILM programmes.
- Full access to the ILM Insight – where managers, leaders, HR professionals, training experts,
- academics and opinion-formers come to network, share advice and find hot topics and research.
INCLUDED IN THE COST IS......
• Registration and certification
• Course materials/handbook/e-learning resources
• ILM Membership
• Assessment marking and feedback on assessments
An allocated tutor who provides support and guidance throughout the course
Lunch and light refreshments
Business and cultural visits
Travel card for transportation in London
EXTRA COSTS INCLUDE - (ACCOMMODATION, VISAS AND ENGLISH EXAMS - WE CAN ASSIST WITH ARRANGEMENT FOR THESE EXTRAS)
“I really loved the whole experience! Thank you Sheron and the team for making me feel so welcome”
University Student – Hong Kong
“This was such an immense experience, I learnt so much in two weeks, and London felt like home!”
Engineering graduate - Spain
“This was very great for me, I learnt a lot, and was very happy to be in London”
Business Student - UAE
If you would like to deliver this programme within your company we can customise according to your needs please get in touch to discuss your needs
Book The Course Today!