360 Degree Assessments
‘Feedback is the breakfast of champions.’ Ken Blanchard
In an era when the emotional and relational aspects of leadership are often regarded as important, self knowledge is often regarded as the single most important factor in the practice of leadership. The power of 360 degree feedback is that it offers the manager a reality check. 360° assessment and feedback can help your organisation establish a relevant learning strategy, which will determine the most appropriate training solutions to support your organisations needs.
360° assessment and feedback can be used as a stand alone activity to scope future development planning or as part of a formalised management development programme to help identify training needs for both the organisation and the individual.
The tailored online 360° tool can also be designed around the competency requirements of accredited programmes from team leader to senior manager level.
360-degree feedback is a method of systematically collecting opinions about an individual's performance from a wide range of coworkers. This could include peers, direct reports, managers, clients etc.. The benefit of collecting data of this kind is that the person gets to see a panorama of perceptions rather than just self-perception, which affords a more complete picture.
- Improving performance begins with self awareness, 360 provides the scope for increasing self awareness
- Generates greater awareness of strengths and developmental needs
- Promotes trust, honesty, integrity and openness within organizations and amongst teams
- Contributes to organizational culture shift
- Improves communication within teams, and across departments
- It helps people understand how their behaviour influences both their own personal effectiveness and how they impact the smooth running of the organisation
- It is a very powerful driver for change both for individuals and organisations as a whole
- Based on a proven methodology
- Measures behaviors, not personality traits
- Proven to be valid and reliable
- A survey to cover every role
- Available in multiple languages
- Can easily adapt our instruments to meet your organization's unique needs
- The confidential nature of the process and careful construction of the tool provides a clear picture of the individual’s strengths as well as areas that need development
- The survey can be tailored to questions that the organization feels are most appropriate to their needs or can be selected from pre set questions already developed.
Once the 360 ° appraisal has been completed and development needs identified, 1-1 feedback is given through a qualified Management Coach to ensure personal objectives are set.
A personalized learning development plan can be designed for each individual to fit with your organizational strategic goals.