Please Read below to find out all the information about our Performance Management through Empowering Leadership Course and also how to book!
25th-26th June 2018 -
Cost- £950 - Including Vat
Performance Management through Empowering Leadership
Performance management is a crucial element of leadership, any good leader understands that performance is enhanced when the workforce feel empowered....How is this to be achieved?
How to elicit engagement, and achieve organisational objectives is a key element of performance management. Every leader needs to be able to harness a tool kit of strategies that will promote performance and productivity within their teams. Promoting high levels of performance and productivity requires leaders who are able to understand the motivations of individuals within their team and their team as a whole.
This 3 day workshop explores how to build your leadership competencies that will enhance your work with your team, and increase your ability to motivate and empower your staff to achieve greater results. The programme will explore strategies for performance management which buys the commitment and engagement of your followership.
• Build your leadership competencies in order to motivate and empower staff
• Build an action plan to become the leader your team wants to follow
• I Methodically reassign tasks within your organization to increase productivity via Emergenetics®
• Apply delegation techniques that fosters people engagement
• Gain a better understanding of what motivates your staff and the individuals within it
• Identify causes for poor performance and address
Manage conflicts and improve communication within your team
• Establish development plans for your employees that will challenge, motivate and empower
- Understanding Performance management and its purpose
- Translating vision, aims, objectives to individual and group targets
- Communication to engage and to create buy-in and onboarding
- Understanding motivation, recognition and reward in your team - understanding team drivers
- Harnessing diversity and dynamics within your team to improve performance
- How to address individual potential/skills and performance within your team - giving feedback
- Different approaches to Leading with influence
- Followership and People Development
- Building your own leadership competencies to motivate and enthuse - action planning
- Understanding Leadership styles
- Managing Employees according to performance, motivational direction and skill set
- Goal setting - creating development plans for self and others
- Reassigning tasks to increase productivity
Programme Features – non accredited option
Expert Leadership and Management trainers/facilitators on training days
• Comprehensive course materials
• Access to Online e-resources
• Certificate of attendance
• Lunch and all refreshments
Our workshops/seminars are……..Engaging, Relevant and Practical
Our Experienced and expert leadership and management consultants, ensure that workshops/seminars are facilitated in an engaging and interactive manner. Industry specialist they are committed to excellence. With experience of delivery training to executives at all levels both in the UK and internationally you will benefit from their substantial breath of experience. This wealth of knowledge and experience will enhance your training experience, regardless of business context or sector.
We can deliver this programme in-company, and customise according to your needs.
Book The Course Today!