Employee Assistance Programme - Counselling and Psychotherapy Service
The best organisations understand that the well-being of their staff is paramount to business success. Workplace stress accounts for significant periods away from work in sickness absence, it also contributes to levels of staff engagement and satisfaction. Which in turn affects productivity and performance in teams and organisations.
More and more organisations are recognising the importance of supporting the emotional health and well being of their staff, and are incorporating Counselling and Psychotherapy within their employee assistance programmes.
Counselling programmes are a proven strategic tool for dealing with many issues, we cover the following areas:
- Work place stress
- Critical Incidents and trauma
- Absence management
- Responses to change
- Bereavement and other areas of loss
- Supporting the helping/supporting sectors - i.e NHS, Police, Fire Brigade, Education etc
Working with The Rapha Project - a not for profit organisations that promotes emotional well being through counselling and therapeutic support initiatives, we are able to provide an employee assistance programme that features counselling and psychotherapy at its heart. All counsellors and Psychotherapists are qualified, experienced and are accredited by the BACP (British Association of Counsellors and Psychotherapists). This means that they are committed to upholding the highest ethical practices, able to provide a confidential, safe and supportive space for your staff. Practitioners operate from a variety of approaches which includes CBT, Solution focuses therapy, Person-centred, integrative etc. Practitioners will evaluate the most appropriate intervention most suitable for the client. Sessions generally one a week, lasting 50 minutes, over a period of 6-8 weeks.
Our Provision covers:
- Face to face sessions
- Telephone sessions
- Group sessions
- Skype sessions
Please contact us for an initial consultation
Our Management Consultants are in the practice of creating value for organisations, through improved performance, assisting in formulating strategies to take your business further. Our consultancy service is dedicated to assisting and supporting organisation across a variety of sectors with their business improvement and leadership development activities. We are committed to our client’s business success, our consultants bring a breadth of experience, to add value to any organisational learning and development requirements.
How We Work
- We spend time understanding your goals, vision, values and objectives. We want to understand your organisation’s culture, context and learning needs
- We will work with you to define the scope of your requirements and learning outcomes, we aim to provide appropriate advice and guidance to ensure effective solutions are planned
- We design a tailored solution to your requirements, which includes a range of delivery formants. We prepare an action plan with deliverables and checkpoints
- We gather a dedicated and experienced team to ensure that your learning and development requirements are appropriately designed, delivered and coordinated
We aim to continue our dialogue with our clients through assessment, evaluation and reporting.
Consultancy Contact Form
We work with clients from all sectors with specific training requirements which can be met most effectively through the provision of customised programmes. We work closely with the client to obtain an in-depth analysis of requirements, establishing an understanding of key objectives and priorities. As we work internationally we are able to design programmes that can focus on specific countries/regions, with varying cultural and social contexts. Each programme is unique.
Programmes are designed to be as interactive as possible, with an emphasis on relevance to the workplace and the key learning objectives of the client. Customised training can be delivered either at our centre or at the client's premises, in the UK or overseas.
Our customized training solutions are delivered by our experience consultants who have expertise in specific areas pertinent to your needs. These consultants are the same experts that deliver our regular open programmes - we run many successful programmes a year on a range of topics targeted at leadership and business development.
Our training solutions can include:
- Training design and delivery
- Bitesize training/workshops
- Team building events
- Training Evaluation
Accreditation Service - gain recognition for your in-house training programmes
Our accreditation service is designed to allow your organisation to accredit your own in-house training programmes, through our partnership with ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management.) This means that your bespoke programmes can gain international recognition and prestige, accredited programmes are written and owned by your organisation. We will provide expert feedback about how you can enhance your learning programmes into a specification that has measurable learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Our Accreditation Services
As an accredited ILM Centre we can offer expert advice and guidance to build customised programmes that can attract ILM recognition status. We can provide expert feedback to ensure that your courses are bespoke, flexible and reflect your organizational requirements. The Instiute for leadership and management (ILM) is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications and training.
The benefits of accrediting your in house programmes
- Add Value and recognition
- Give that competitive Advantage
- Depending on the awarding body participating staff can become a member of related professional body
- Access to additional learning resources and materials to continue workplace learning
- A culture of investing in staff learning and development
- Can provide internationally recognized qualification or award
- Getting the right mix of inspirational leadership and effective management skills and practices can have a significant impact on organisational performance in terms of profit, sales, growth and survival.
It may be that your programme requires a combination of tools, we can discuss the options with you.
Customised Training/Accreditation Contact Form
English is often described as the common language of commerce, companies are therefore becoming more concerned with the proficiency and levels of English language skills within their organisations.
Demonstrating your English language skills is essential if you want to study or live in the UK.
Develop your English Language skills:
- One to one tailored English classes
- Diagnostic testing to ascertain level of English skills
- Small groups with individualised attention
- Native English speaking teachers
The best business coaching can have dramatic effects on the performance and motivations of individuals and therefore on organisational success. Whether the organisation is global, regional, commercial or public sector has the scope to transform. Coaching can help be a useful tool to build confidence, develop essential skills such as problem solving, goal achievement which can lead to great improvements in motivation and performance.
We can provide:
- Leadership coaching
- Sales coaching
- Team coaching
- Coach training programmes
- Coaching Clinics
- Coaching supervision
- Customised CPD development workshops for Coaches