Developing a language strategy is integral to any global organisation. English language is often considered to be the language of commerce and business. Many international corporations that seek to engage the English speaking business community, or those that operate in different countries, often use English as the common language. This means that such organisations require staff to be fluent and competent in the use of English language, and so look to draw up a language proficiency strategy, to assess language capabilities across the organisation.
We can design a corporate English training solution for your organisation based on your goals and unique requirements.
How we can help?
- Customise programmes to suit requirements and sectors
- Progress reporting available for all course participants
- Individual lessons and group courses
- All levels catered for - from beginners to advanced
- Online learning available in combination with the course
- Native English speaking tutors