We work with clients from all sectors with specific training requirements which can be met most effectively through the provision of customised programmes. We work closely with the client to obtain an in-depth analysis of requirements, establishing an understanding of key objectives and priorities. As we work internationally we are able to design programmes that can focus on specific countries/regions, with varying cultural and social contexts. Each programme is unique.
Programmes are designed to be as interactive as possible, with an emphasis on relevance to the workplace and the key learning objectives of the client. Customised training can be delivered either at our centre or at the client's premises, in the UK or overseas.
Our customized training solutions are delivered by our experience consultants who have expertise in specific areas pertinent to your needs. These consultants are the same experts that deliver our regular open programmes - we run many successful programmes a year on a range of topics targeted at leadership and business development.
Our training solutions can include:
- Training design and delivery
- Bitesize training/workshops
- Team building events
- Training Evaluation
Accreditation Service - gain recognition for your in-house training programmes
Our accreditation service is designed to allow your organisation to accredit your own in-house training programmes, through our partnership with ILM (Institute of Leadership and Management.) This means that your bespoke programmes can gain international recognition and prestige, accredited programmes are written and owned by your organisation. We will provide expert feedback about how you can enhance your learning programmes into a specification that has measurable learning outcomes and assessment criteria.
Our Accreditation Services
As an accredited ILM Centre we can offer expert advice and guidance to build customised programmes that can attract ILM recognition status. We can provide expert feedback to ensure that your courses are bespoke, flexible and reflect your organizational requirements. The Instiute for leadership and management (ILM) is the UK’s leading provider of leadership, coaching and management qualifications and training.
The benefits of accrediting your in house programmes
- Add Value and recognition
- Give that competitive Advantage
- Depending on the awarding body participating staff can become a member of related professional body
- Access to additional learning resources and materials to continue workplace learning
- A culture of investing in staff learning and development
- Can provide internationally recognized qualification or award
- Getting the right mix of inspirational leadership and effective management skills and practices can have a significant impact on organisational performance in terms of profit, sales, growth and survival.
It may be that your programme requires a combination of tools, we can discuss the options with you.